If you already have a virtual platform, I would love to work with you on putting together a great virtual event!
If you don’t, I have a Zoom license to deliver webinars and other virtual programming.
New Virtual Programs
How to Stay Motivated During a Pandemic
Join us for a pandemic pep-rally to help you cope and keep you going. In this fast-paced, tip packed session, you’ll get ideas that will help you keep your spirits up and your head in the game.
Some of the things we’ll cover:
- the emotions you might be feeling and how to deal with them
- for those of you who might have an inner control freak – you’ll get tips for calming him/her down in this uncontrollable time
- 8 tips for not letting other people upset you
- ideas for making working from home just a bit more bearable
- three tips for boosting your immune system
You’ll get to connect with others via chat to exchange ideas during and after the session. You are not alone in this!
COVID-19 – What Have We Learned and Where Do We Go from Here?
If we had to go through a global pandemic, we might as well learn from it! This session will pull together the lessons from our experience so we can use it to make us better, faster and stronger. We’ll discuss not only what was learned about work, but also what was learned about life. We’ll cover ideas such as:
- reassessing your values
- preparing for the next unexpected event
- changes to keep and changes to recover from