How to Stay Motivated During Challenging Times
Could your group use a pep rally? In this fast-paced, tip packed session, they’ll get ideas to keep their spirits up and their thoughts focused.
Some of the things we’ll cover:
- for those of you who might have an inner control freak – you’ll get tips for calming him/her down in uncontrollable times
- three tips for boosting your immune system and your productivity
- lessons learned and ideas for moving forward
You’ll get to connect with others via chat to exchange ideas during and after the session. You are not alone in this!
Stress and Time Management – When it Seems You Can’t Manage Anything!
You may have finally gotten used to working at home, now there’s talk of going back to the office! People are working more hours than ever and are feeling overwhelmed and disconnected. This session is packed with tips including:
- over a dozen ideas for reducing stress
- a stress equation that will forever change the way you think
- tips for time management (customized for working from home or back in the office) including a special section on e-mail
- a good dose of motivation and humor
If you get just one idea that saves you 15 minutes a day, that’s four days a year! And who can’t use four more days?
Pink Prep – A Woman’s Roadmap to Preparing for the Worst
The pandemic turned the world upside down and most of us were unprepared. Women have been hit harder than men financially and had the added burden of being primary caregivers. It should serve as a wake-up call.
80% of women will outlive their spouses and only 20% of women feel very prepared to make major financial decisions. Heart disease kills 647,000 Americans a year and is the number one killer of women. These challenges can be mitigated – if we prepare.
This program covers five key areas women need to address:
And is packed with strategies that can be easily implemented right away. There is a 100% chance the future will be different. This program will make sure you are too.
Effective Virtual Communication
Communicating virtually is different. Even if you are just attending a virtual meeting, you need to change how you interact. This session will help you master the virtual environment. You’ll learn:
- the mistakes people make when communicating virtually and how to avoid them
- 5 tips to look amazing virtually
- how to set up your office for virtual communication (product recommendations included – it costs less than you think!)
- ideas for using Zoom to help you create marketing, training, and other resources
The expectation is that you will meet virtually if requested. Many people don’t come across very well virtually and it’s impacting their success. You can immediately look like a superstar! Attend and take your virtual communication to the next level.